GPS Dairy Feeder School Video
Master Feeder Schools
Our practical and hands-on Feeder Schools cover:
• What is FeedFIT®
• Best Practices of World-Class Feeders
• Feeding Software: Skills, Tools & More
• Loading & Mixing: Auditing your Equipment & Mix Quality
• Feed Center Efficiency – Feed Lean
• Peer-to-Peer Roundtable Discussion
Presented in English and Spanish!
- July 7 | Scheps Dairy | Almena, WI
- July 8 | Milk Source Main Office | Kaukauna, WI
- July 13 | Meadowvale Dairy | Rock Valley, IA
- July 14 | Union Dairy | Sauk Centre, MN
- July 21 | Pagel's Ponderosa | Kewaunee, WI
Since 2016, the Master Feeder School program has impacted hundreds of feeders, feed managers and the bottom line of dairy operations. Feed and how it is fed is arguably the most important part of any dairy—small or large. For this reason, providing the training and understanding the basics of dairy nutrition, feed mixing and on-time delivery are critical. GPS Dairy Consulting has organized a series of feeder schools designed in three-tiers to teach dairy nutrition basics to front-line feed managers. The goal of the Master Feeder School program is to elevate the feeder position in the industry to better align with the fiscal impact the feeding management has on any dairy. The certification program allows feeders to learn, grow and advance in their responsibilities and performance.
Starting in 2020, the GPS Master Feeder School program will also become one of multiple modules offered through the FeedFIT program. Learn more about FeedFIT®.
For information on how to enroll your feeders / feed team in the GPS Master Feeder School program, contact your GPS consultant.