GPS Dairy Consulting, LLC is an integrated team of independent consultants who will work together to provide a broad offering of services, tools, and expertise to deliver success to your dairy and to help you achieve your most challenging goals.
Your GPS Dairy Consultants
MSc, PAS, Founding Partner
- Keen focus on true drivers of dairy financials.
- Strong teacher and coach.
- Connects well with entire dairy team.
- Extensive nutrition and management experience.
- Excels at integration of cows, people, and systems.
PhD, PAS, Founding Partner
- Assesses challenges and creates solutions with resolve.
- Skilled in “making the buy” – cost control starts there.
- Collaborates to inspire change, achieve goals and create success.
- Attention to detail brings consistency to systems and protocols.
- Serves with honesty, integrity and transparency – all in for clients.
DVM, Founding Partner
- Professional, competent and independent nutritional advice.
- Transparent and reliable customer focused service.
- Diverse consulting experience across geography, herd size, breed and management styles.
- Brings innovative ideas and solutions to process, protocols and systems.
- Experienced facilitator and team builder.
PhD, PAS, Partner
- An independent consultant with a dedication to achieving farm-specific goals.
- Excellent communicator and team-player—key components to success on a dairy farm.
- Wide-ranging knowledge of nutritional data, improving fiber digestibility and reproduction management protocols.
- Vast network of university professionals and key industry allies to bring resources to a dairy.
- Experienced and excited about using technology to add precision to our dairies.
- Developed understanding of nutrition and management of large-scale robotic systems.
- Focused on pulling data streams together to improve the decision-making process.
- Passionate about the future of the industry and the people that will shape it.
- High versatility index in delivering a diverse menu of services.
- Keeps the long-term vision in view when defining and achieving goals.
- Nutritional specialty is utilization and fermentation of forage fiber and other carbohydrates.
- Applies unique tools and analyses to guide nutrition decisions.
- Focus to fresh cow health and performance to improve herd milk flow; maintain the health, vigor and vitality of your herd.
- Uniquely skilled in dairy nutrition and feed systems.
- Brings together people, data and performance to create success.
- Specializes in maximizing transition cow performance.
- Focuses on optimizing CFP and Profit.
- Strong communicator embracing teamwork, inspiring change and growing leaders.
- Technically advanced with diverse service offerings including robotics, multiple herd management programs and feed management systems.
- Achieves success by uncovering and focusing on goals and by being agile to the dairy’s needs.
- Always strives to maximize the client’s profitability.
- Educator, researcher and consultant.
- Devoted to the care and management of your pre-weaned dairy calves.
- Will create success by identifying and utilizing the farm’s resources to enable calves to be raised to become healthy and profitable cows.
- Values the opportunity to learn from clients, coworkers and industry partners.
- Tomorrow’s successful dairy begins preparing for future challenges today.
Edwin J. Kreykes
- Focuses on continuous improvement of process, protocols and systems.
- Recognized industry leader in records and records management.
- Diverse consulting offers include: Nutrition, Repro protocols and records, Milk Quality/Udder health, Parlor management/Milker training.
- Extensive international consulting experience.
- Keen interest and expertise in on-farm feeding software utilization.
- Offers skilled Feeder Performance Evaluations and Feeding System Reporting.
- Utilizes feeding data management to drive positive changes in feeding systems and protocols.
- Raises the bar on feed center performance, efficiency and profitability.
- Expertise in communication techniques and facilitation.
- Utilizes “Real Talk” Coaching.
- Brings a practical perspective, strategic thinking, an empathic attitude and creates an encouraging atmosphere.
- Inspires change and develops leaders to help teams pivot.
- Expertise in organizational strategy.
- Focused on data as a decision-making tool.
- Dedicated to People/Leadership Development.
- Stays flexible, organized and focused on customer service.
- Works quickly but accurately with intense attention to detail.
- Eye for Efficiency.
- Delivers Bookkeeping Excellence.